New Patient Checklist
Before coming in to Envision Eye Center for your first appointment, make sure to bring:
- Your medical insurance card (it is different than vision insurance)
- Your old or current eyeglasses
- Any eyedrops you regularly use
- A list of your medications
- If you would like computer glasses, measure the distance between the computer screen and your eyes.
For contact lens wearers:
- If you are a new patient and wear contact lenses, bring in the contact lens packaging or boxes with contact lens brand, power and base curve (BC). If you ran out and do not know your power, call your previous office and ask them to fax/email it to us.
- Write down the name of your current contact lens solution
- Wear your contact lenses in if you want to update/order contact lenses.
- Don’t forget to bring in back-up pair of eyeglasses.